|REGISTRATION TYPE||EARLY BIRD Before 31/12/2017||MID FEE Before 30/03/2018||ONSITE|
|RADIOLOGISTS||MEMBER ESRNM||800 EGP||1000 EGP||1200 EGP|
|Egyptian Non-Member of ESRNM||1000 EGP||1200 EGP||1400 EGP|
|MEMBER PAARS||100 USD||150 USD||200 USD|
|NON-MEMBER ESRNM/ PAARS||200 USD||250 USD||300 USD|
|ABSTRACT PRESENTER||MEMBER ESRNM||NA||500 EGP||NA|
|MEMBER PAARS||NA||150 USD||NA|
|NON-MEMBER ESRNM/ PAARS||NA||200 USD||NA|
|RESIDENTS||EGYPTIAN||500 EGP||650 EGP||800 EGP|
|NON EGYPTIAN||70 USD||100 USD||150 USD|
|SCIENTIFIC||MEMBER ESRNM||400 EGP||500 EGP||600 EGP|
|NON-MEMBER ESRNM||50 USD||70 USD||100 USD|
Only on 27th of April
|MEMBER ESRNM||200 EGP||300 EGP||350 EGP|
|Non-Egyptian||70 USD||80 USD||100 USD|
In order to be qualified for reduced ESRNM member registration fees for ARC 10:
- A valid ESRNM Membership is a must.
- A copy of the proof of membership must be presented upon payment.
** PAARS MEMBER
In order to be qualified for reduced PAARS member registration fees for ARC 10:
- A valid PAARS Membership is a must.
- All other participants must register as non-members.
- A copy of the proof of membership must be presented upon registration.
- In case of abstract acceptance, the abstract presenter will be eligible to pay the registration fee belonging to his date of abstract submission, not the date of committee acceptance.
- Resident physicians must under 30 years on the 24th of April.
- A copy of the national ID or passport must be presented to the registration agent at the conference registration area upon arrival.
- If the delegate is not fitting the age criteria, the registration fee will be automatically adjusted to a regular fee.
A Scientific registration includes
- Access to scientific session.
- Exhibition area.
- Badges and certificate of attendance only.
- Coffee Breaks only.
- It does not include the conference bag.
A Workshop registration:
- The fee is paid to register in only one workshop.
- Once program is finished you will receive an email to choose of the list of workshops running during the event.